Unable to search for the Event Reason created in Add Concurrent Employment UI
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Concurrent Employments
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee's Employment Information
- Click Take Action > Add: Concurrent Employment
- Click on Event Reason > Select the event reason for Add Concurrent Employment
- Event assigned to the Event Reason is associated to event other than Hire
- Logged in user does not have view / edit permission for event reason
● Grant edit / view permissions for the event reasons
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles and open the permission role for the user.
2.Under User Permissions section, scroll down to Employee Data then look under Event Reason.
3. Check Edit / View permissions for the related event reasons which should be visible for the user.
4.Click Done and then Save Changes.
● Change event associated to the event reasons to 'Hire'
Event Reason must have the Event "Hire" set. This is because concurrent employment will create a new UserID and a set of job information. For all job information records, the 1st record must be always be a "Hire" event. Once the Event assigned to the event reason has been changed to "Hire" then it will now appear in Add Concurrent Employment UI. To change the event for event reasons:
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures.
2. Select Event Reason then select the respective event reason to be changed.
3. Click Take Action > Make Correction then change the Event to "Hire" > Save.
Add Concurrent Employment, Event Reason, Event, Concurrent, Add Concurrent Employment UI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CON , Concurrent Employment , Problem