- Unable to create a repository during the installation of Data Services
- Receive the following error message: "The database connection has failed. Please make sure your connection parameters are correct, and that you are using a valid, supported ODBC driver version, and then try again."
- Afterwards, this error message appears: "The specified Data Services repository information is invalid. Specify valid Data Services repository information."
- Able to click the 'get version' button and receive a message that states that the repository does not contain valid tables, which means that the connection to the database is successful.
- SAP Data Services 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
MSSQL, repository, installation, repository creation failure, unable, DS, DI, Data Services, Data Integrator, Microsoft SQL Server, connection failed , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.