When a future date is entered in the Date of Birth field for Dependents Information, the system doesnot validate it.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter a future date for dependent's birth date field
- Validation is not executed, allowing the user to save the changes
- This is an Expected Behavior
- There is no hard-coded validation on the Date of birth field
- The validation could be performed by a Business Rule in this scenario.
- Create a business rule as shown below :
- Follow the steps on the following KBA to configure and trigger this rule :
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Future Date of Birth, Date-of-birth , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , LOD-SF-EC-LOC , Localization & Country Specifics (EC Core) , How To