- When trying to post Goods Issue in MIGO with movement type 261, the negative components are proposed with movement type 531.
- MIGO - Goods issue for the order proposes the by-product.
- In MB1A there was the indicator "Take By-Products Into Account" (RM07M-KZNEB) to manage this, however it does not exist in the Default Values of MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MMIMSTD, BOM, negative components, by-product , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , MM-IM-GR-ORD , Goods Receipt for Production Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.