Deduction quantity column needs to displayed instead of Number of Days under Time Calendar section in Time Off workflow requests page
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
From Home Page, access any pending time off request for approval from your To Do tile. Under Time Calendar section, Number of Days column is shown instead of Deduction Quantity
By design, Time Calendar section in Time Off workflow request page will show the information in the following order: Date, Start Time, End Time and Number of Days. Clicking on Details link will show the Number of Hours, Deduction Quantity and External Code information.
To show Deduction Quantity column under Time Calendar section of Time Off workflow details page:
1. Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions then search for Object Definition then Employee Time Calendar in the first and search dropdown fields accordingly.
3. Click Take Action > Make Correction.
4. Using the up arrow button, move the deductionQuantity field above the startTime and endTime fields then scroll down and click Save.
5. Make a correction once again and then move back the deductionQuantity field below the endTime field using the down arrow button for the field. Click Save button to apply the changes.
Upon saving the changes to the Employee Time Calendar object definition, deduction quantity should now be displayed outside the Details information of the Time Calendar in time off workflow request page.
Deduction Quantity, Time Off, Workflow Request, Number of Days, Employee Time Calendar, Time Calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-WAN , Workflows - Alerts - Notifications , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To