When trying to remove confidential data for Employee Support tickets, the option Depersonalize is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Expand the Service work center.
- Select the Employee Support view.
- Select the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Click on the cog icon button.
- The Depersonalize button is not available.
This is the expected behavior for the Service scenario.
In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
GDPR; Confidential; Tickets; Employee Support; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To