- An error is displayed when building a report on a specific BEx query: "Invalid answers. Sytem "<SID>" Value 'value' for variable <variable> is invalid.".
- Error is appearing after selecting the prompt values for the BEx query from the list of values or entering it manually like the value is in the list.
- The behavior is the same in all Web Intelligence interfaces.
- Issue is not reproducible if query prompt is filled with the key value, e.g. "32018" instead of "3.2018".
- Error is occurring since updating the BW version from 7.5 SP6 to 7.5 SP12.
" Value 'value' for variable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 5 Patch 2
- SAP BW 7.5 SP12
- Web Intelligence
- BICS interface
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, bex, bw, error, invalid, answers, prompt, lov, select, manual , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.