- There is an existing A-OLAP workspace that is based on an OLAP connection to a BW BEx query.
- Changes are made to the underlying BEx query after the initial workspace was created.
- After opening the A-OLAP workspace and the query is finished executing, the data that is being shown in the workspace is not as expected
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.1
- Analysis for OLAP
- SAP BW
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, BIP, BOBJ, BOE, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, BEx query, queries, A-OLAP architecture, BICS QueryView, Query View, BICS_VIEW, <BICS_VIEW> , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.