The route map header on the 360 Multi-rater review is not displaying by default - it has to be expanded manually by the end-user.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors 360 Multi-Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a 360 Multi-Rater review.
- The route map header is not displayed on the review by default.
- To expand the route map header, click on the "Route Map" button:
- Go to Provisioning > Company Settings
- Disable the setting "Enable Collapsible Route Map".
When this setting is disabled, the route map header will display by default.
Note: as a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete these tasks, please contact your Implementation Partner.
SuccessFactors, SF 360, review, multi-rater, MTR, route, map, collapsible, hide, show, default, visible, open, expand, provisioning, company settings , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR , 360 Multi Rater , Problem