- Unexpected chart data reading order when viewing story on ipad
- Charts data shows from right bottom to left or shows in rondom order when openning story
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.17.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud on ipad.
- Open the story. The story is created with responsive page. It has one lane with 42 charts in it. One row has 7 charts.
=> Note that the data in charts shows one by one, the order is from right bottom to left.
- Refresh the story, let the data reload, this time, scroll the screen up and down.
=> The chart data shows in random order.
In pc the order is from top left to right.
This is a design behavior in mobile.
In the February 2019 update, the display order has improved a lot. But still have some differences with PC.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem