- Due Date on activity takes Create Activity Date
- Activity is overdue
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Crossboarding with Hiring Manager Activities is configured
- Crossboarding initiated from EC
- Event created in intelligent services under job transfer
- Activity created for manager
- Due date is CreateActivityDate
- This is expected bahaviour for Crossboarding, the CreateActivityDate is the date used to calculate the due date for New Hire Activities.
- The transfer date is what is recorded as the CreateActivityDate for Crossboarding and there is no way to change or modify this.
Crossboarding, New Hire Activities, Due Date, WOTCStartDate, Over Due , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions