When generating an Offer Letter tokens point to fields that are empty while the placeholder remains in the Offer Letter.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Create an Offer Letter and do not associate any values to the token
- Preview the Offer Letter
- Notice the page loads with the unresolved tokens.
- Sent the offer letter the tokens disspear.
This is expected behavior when previewing the Offer Letter that the tokens donot disappear.
See the example below:
- After setting up the offer letter to your satisfaction, click the Next Step button to preview the offer letter:
- Notice a preview page loads with the tokens unresolved.
- If the value for the field associated to the token is blank, the token will remain as a reminder to the user it should be manually replaced or the data should be filled into the field before generating a letter.
disppear, unresolved, tokens, email, resolved, placeholder, offer letter, rendering , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem