- For a standard price controlled material, goods receipt valuation is not calculated by standard price x quantity to be posted.
- There is a price difference account line(transaction key PRD) in the accountig document.
- Negative stock is allowed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BSX, WRX, PRD, GR, PO, MIGO_TR, stock transfer, transfer posting, price difference, RMENGE, LMBGBFSU, wert_s_rechnen, LBKUM, SALK3, OMJ1, MARC-XMCNG , KBA , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.