The below error is seen when trying to configure Cloud Agent in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) under SAC Tenant > System > Datasource Configuration:
"Please verify SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector connection status under the SAP Cloud Platform account that linked to your SAP Analytics Cloud System, and check the cloud connector logs to see if the network firewall is blocking access to the cloud Platform. If connected, please contact SAP Support regarding backend connectivity issue. HTTP Status:503, PATH:/service/api/epm/cs".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
- Network firewall is blocking the access from SAC Tenant to Cloud Agent.
- After checking all the configuration as mentioned in Help Guide for configuring Cloud connector and Cloud Agent.
- Test on the machine where Cloud connector is installed & Cloud agent is deployed.
Go to SAC Tenant > System > Data Source Configuration > In SAP Analytics Cloud Agent > change Host to localhost with correct port of Cloud Agent and Username & Password for Cloud Agent.
If it works, then it is surely a Network Issue, please contact your Network team to make sure the Cloud Agent is reachable outside the network where you are accessing SAC Tenant.
If it still shows error then please raise a support ticket and the support team will assist you further in resolving the issue.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem