You inserted a report into SAP Excel Add-In and noticed a message in the last row saying "Result set has been cut off; hiding NNNNN rows".
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open MS Excel
- Go to SAP HYBRIS / BUSINESS BY DESIGN tab
- Log into the tenant myNNNNNN
- Click on Insert Report
- Select and add the report XYZ
- Note that not all report rows are being displayed, and there is a message at the bottom informing: "Result set has been cut off; hiding NNNNN rows".
Excel SAP Add-In limits the total rows by default in order to improve the performance of inserted reports.
In order to display more values, you can make use of the "Dynamic Paging" function, through the following steps:
After you inserted the report as per steps above, click on "Show/Hide" button
- Click on Dynamic Paging
- In Dynamic Paging box, set the maximum limit of rows to be displayed (e.g. 300000)
- Refresh the report
- The report will now display the total rows as per maximum limit defined above
* Note that allowing too much rows to be displayed via Dynamic Paging may result in performance loss, so it is expected your report may take several minutes to load up.
Excel Reports; Rows Cut Off; Limited Rows; Excel Add-in; Missing Rows , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To