- I deleted my job offer on all job sites, but it still appears online on some of them.
- I unposted my job in Recruiting Posting, but it's still published on the job board.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Reproducing the Issue
- Delete the offer on Recruiting Posting
- Check the job board and see that it is still online
If the job offer is still online 48H after the deletion request, there can be several reasons:
- The job board does not allow this operation and will suppress the offer at the end of the publication delay.
- The job board does not have the technology to handle a deletion request from the job feed. In this case, you may need to access your Recruiter account on the site to manually delete the offer.
- There was a technical issue during the deletion process, and it failed.
- The offer has not been posted with Recruiting Posting (manually, scraping).
After the delay, you can open a Launchpad ticket for Recruiting Posting support team, so they can assist you and provide more details regarding the deletion issue.
Recruiting Posting support team can also try to resend a deletion request (not applicable for all integration types). If the job is still online afterwards, the job board has to be contacted.
If the job is posted manually on the job board or scraped by them, you will need to ask the job board to delete it.
Please note that some job boards keep the offers visible even if candidates cannot apply to them. It is most likely for SEO reasons, and you will have to contact the job board directly and ask them to remove the job offer completely.
3007890 - Job not unpublished from Medreps.com job board - Recruiting Posting
2917870 - Job not unpublished from JobStreet job board - Recruiting Posting
2985427 - Job not unpublished from Dog Finance job board - Recruiting Posting
2755521 - Jobs published on job boards I didn't select- Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, Delete, Offers, Job boards, unpublish, unpublished, job, still online , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JOB , Job Offer not to be found/ to be removed to Job Boards , Problem