- Unable the user to restrict in accessing the "Add Addresses" button.
- Unable to remove the "Add Addresses" button through Role Based Permission.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Role Based Permission
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Edit/Insert permission is granted for Address.
1. Go to Employee Profile > Address Information section.
2. Click on "pencil" button. Add Addresses button is visible.
3. Click on any record from the Change History section then click Edit button. Add Addresses" button is visible.
Edit/Insert permission has been granted to the user
This is an expected behavior. Edit/Insert permission is tied up to "Add Addresses" button. Once edit permission is granted, it will also be visible on the UI.
Add Adresses, Address, permission, Edit, Insert, address section, address information , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem