- When capturing a workload, the ASE errorlog may report messages:
rapidlog unable to open file /var/syb/<file name>.pcap
- Followed by a timeslice error in the module pthread_cond_wait() together with a stack trace, for example:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x7ffff668b68c (pthread_cond_wait+0xcc)
- The stack trace includes the modules
Note: A more complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Workload Analyzer
CR814613, CR#814613, 814613 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.