Customer is searching internal candidates with their position title, but the results are not matching the data in the instance.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to customer's instance.
- Navigate to Recruiting and click on Candidate.
- Search for the internal candidates with their Position title as a search criteria.
- Search results are not matching with the internal candidates in the instance.
When a new user is created, they have an employee profile automatically, however candidates will not have an internal candidate profile automatically. There's a few triggers that create the internal candidate profile:
- anyone Opening their internal candidate profile
- anyone performing a candidate search by name. Even without attempting to open the internal candidate profile, this should create one.
The job "BizX Daily Rules Processing Batch" has to run to automatically create the candidate profiles for the new hires so that those candidates can be searchable in Candidate Search.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem