While running a ODATA API Query to fetch the details of the Job Requisition, you will see the details of the Job Posting status as Updated?Expired .
However if you try to filter the Requisition with Posting Status as "Updated " , It will throw an error
https://apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com/odata/v2/JobRequisition?$jobReqPostings,status,recruiter,jobReqLocale,mrPostingType,jobType,orgeh5 &$format=json&$filter=jobReqPostings/postingStatus ne 'Updated'
Error message :
Failed to retrieve result with given criteria.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This is the Expected behavior
At the code level the Posting Statuses are mapped to the Numeric value
- POST_FAILED (0, "Failed"),
- POSTED_SUCCESS (1, "Success"),
- UPDATED_SUCCESS (2, "Updated"),
- DELETED_SUCCESS (3, "Deleted"),
- POST_PENDING (4, "Pending"),
- REPOST_PENDING (5, "Repost_Pending"),
- REPOSTED_SUCCESS (6, "Repost_Success"),
- POST_EXPIRED (7, "Expired");
For Example , if you need filter the Job Requisition based on Posting Status Updated , the query needs to be like
https://apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com/odata/v2/JobRequisition?$jobReqPostings &$format=json&$filter=jobReqPostings/postingStatus ne 2
jobReqPostings, postingStatus, Failed, retrieve, the, result, given, criteria , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem