- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is generated from either a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or a Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Tables are denormalized in the PDM.
- A mapping is created between CDM/LDM and PDM objects.
- The Generation Links Viewer displays generation links to partitioned tables.
- The Mapping Editor does not display mapping links to partitioned tables, which were created before the mapping.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
horizontal, vertical, collapsing, drawn, visible, 817589, CR817589, CR#817589 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.