When uploading a number with decimals in a template XML in the Migration Cockpit and a warning appears despite the number did not exceed the allowed decimals, the following warning appears:
... Line # is truncated during upload; maximum data length is #
KBA is valid for:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud <2105 – "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit (Old)" – Transferring Data Using Files
- SAP S/4HANA <2022 – LTMC - Transferring Data Using Files
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud >=2008 – "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit" – Migrate Data Using Staging Tables
- SAP S/4HANA >=2020 – "Migrate Your Data - Migration Cockpit" – Migrate Data Using Staging Table
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise 2020 < version < 2022
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 < version < 2105
File successfully uploaded, LTMC, Migrate Your Solution, numerical, truncated during upload , KBA , CA-LT-MC , S/4HANA Migration Cockpit , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.