- Error: "Some services are temporarily unavailable. Thank you for your patience while we find a solution." when scheduling or manually try to Import Data from a BW connection to a model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to Browse > Model and look for the mentioned model
- Go to Datasources and see the mentioned error message on the right hand side of the screen under "Data Timeline" panel.
- The SAC tenant cannot connect to the SAC agent. The agent is either not configured correctly or it is not reachable from the SAP Cloud Connector.
- Please make sure that the SAP Cloud Connector is configured to use the SAP subaccount that is listed on the administration page on your SAC tenant.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , sac issues with connections and models , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem