You are facing an error message when trying to remove a standard table from the Access Sequence.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
In this example, we use the standard table Overall Customer Discount.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search for the activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click on the Hyperlink.
- Click on Access Sequence.
- Scroll to and select:
Relevance: Item Level
- Search for Overall Customer Discount.
- Remove button is enable.
- Click on the Remove button.
Error: "Please remove SAPPR002 in maintenance group Overall Customer Discount before removing pricing table SAPPR002"
Once a standard table is added it cannot be removed from the Access Sequence as long as the standard price/discount list is not de-scoped which is using that particular table.
This is the expected system behavior.
Access Sequence; Remove; Error; Price List; Discount List; , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , How To