- Reports that have a link to another report using openDocument stop working after an upgrade from XI 3.1 to BI 4.x
- This applies to either Crystal or WebI Reports
- HTTP 404 error is thrown when the link is clicked on
- Issue is happening in all browsers - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Migraded reports from SAP Enterprise XI 3.1
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
openDoc, openDocument, WebI, Crystal, http, 404, upgrade, migrade, broken, doesn't work , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.