You want to setup BOBJ (BusinessObjects) BI Platform XI4 or Data Services (DS) as managed system for FRUN (Focused Run).
- XI4 or DS and SDA 1.61 and higher have been installed and running
- You are in possession of information, such as FRUN sld server, XI4 CMS, for FRUN setup in a form of properties (key=value, e.g. boe.properties)
- SDA sapadm password is required
- PrepTool usage (SAP note 2641304)
- Task setACToolBOESecurePropertyTask/setACToolDSSecurePropertyTask
Focused Run 1.0 for SAP Solution Manager ; SAP Focused Run 2.0
BOE, BOBJ, Tomcat, PrepTool, Configuration, BOE BIP , KBA , SV-FRN-INF-SDA , Simple Diagnostic Agent (SDA) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.