Is it possible to add a message to RMK pages/jobs or the RCM external careers pages saying a website or service is currently unavailable?
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All versions
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- A candidate is sent from RCM to RMK to complete a job application process, but the RMK website is still under maintenance/construction;
- A candidate is sent from a job aggregator (RPO) to RMK to complete a job application process, but the RMK website is still under maintenance/construction;
- A candidate is sent from a job aggregator (RPO) to RCM to complete a job application process, but the RCM careers page is currently under maintenance/re-construction.
For the RCM careers page:
For jobs to be available in any system other them RCM, the same job must also exist in a fully operational ATS system. Which means that clients will not get to the point where a warning message is needed, in case RCM is under construction, because no job posting integration will work in the meanwhile.
For the RMK jobs page:
If RMK is not fully operational when a candidate is sent to it, to complete an application process, the candidate will get any sort of timeout error when being redirected to RMK. There is currently nothing designed in the system that allows us to change this behavior. If the RMK website is already fully active when the candidate gets redirected to it, it is possible to customize a message to be added to the RMK pages. This customization process would differ depending on the client RMK settings (CSB or Legacy)
There's no way to stop external user and keep updating the pages. Customer should perform changes in stage environment and then after validation t should move the configuration to Production.
Maintenance, Under construction website, updating pages, Time out, candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RPO , Recruiting Posting , Problem