In the Trading Partner Management (TPM) at the B2B Cockpit, when creating or editing Identifier for a Partner in the Identities tab, there are some Agency Codes which are not available for selection from the input help.
E.g. the Agency Code 002 and 007 are missing.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
B2B, Cockpit, TPM, Partner, Trader, Agency Code, Identifier, Identities, Identity, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-B2B-ICP , Integration Cockpit , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.