You have scheduled a background job and at some point it changes the schedule by one hour.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Application and User Management workcenter.
- Select the Background Jobs view.
- Select any Background Job.
- Click on Reschedule.
- Set up a Recurrence at 8am daily.
During the Daysaving Time change, the run is executed at 7 am.
The time is saved always in UTC from the backend.
- When you set up a time, the adjustment to your time zone is only in the display.
- When your time zone changes (due to Daylight Saving), the schedule for your timezone is adjusted.
Currently there is no option to automatically adjust the difference in Daylight Saving.
- You can manually reschedule the background jobs.
Background Jobs, MDRO, Mass Data Run Object, Timezone, Daylight Saving, Schedule, Zeitzone, Sommerzeit, Winterzeit, Hintergrundjobs , KBA , AP-LM-AM-BGJ , UIs for Background Jobs , How To
SAP Business ByDesign 1811 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1902