The focus of the page adjusts to the image carousel once you scroll down the page.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Select a page that uses Image Carousel or Text Image Carousel component
- Go to the bottom of the page
- Once the slide of the Image Carousel or Text Image Carousel component advances, the page focus goes to the image carousel component instead of continue at the bottom of the page.
This happens because the Auto Focus option is enabled for the Image Carousel or Text Image Carousel component.
Auto focus will place focus on image carousel when the slides advance. Users will find when the display interval is set to greater than zero and auto focus is on, the focus will reposition the user to the active carousel regardless of their position on the page.
- On Career Site Builder, select Pages
- Select the page type
- Select the locale
- Select the brand
- Select Image and Text Carousel or Image Carousel component
- You will see that the Auto Focus option is enabled. Disable this option.
- Click on Publish
Image Carousel - Administration Guide
Image and Text Carousel - Administration Guide
2600159 - How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center
auto focus, advance to next slide, advance to next image, image carousel component, image and text carousel component, csb, career site builder, adjust focus, scrolldown , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To