After creating question in Surveys and choosing Question Type as Quantity there are no records in Unit of Measure drop down field.
This is also valid if your are configuring a Workflow Rule and the field Time Offset is empty
SAP Cloud For Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the survey work center.
- Choose the view surveys.
- Find XYZ (XYZ represent survey ID).
- Open the survey.
- Choose the view Design.
- Choose the button ADD.
- In the new pop screen choose the question type as Quantity.
- Choose the field Unit of Measure.
- Choose the drop-down value.
- The system says no records found.
For Workflow Rule:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Workflow Rule view.
- Click on New.
- Select Any Business Object.
- Select Timming as Scheduled.
- Click on the Time Offset field. There are no options available.
The Unit of measure field drop down list is empty because there are no active/released physical units maintained in the system under finetuning activity "Quantities and Units of Measure."
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the view implementation projects.
- Choose the project with Stated status.
- Choose the button Open Activity List.
- Choose the view Fine-Tune.
- Search for the activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
- If this activity is not added to the project Please add it to the project.
- Choose the activity Quantities and Units of Measure and open it.
- Choose the view Physical Units.
- Choose the button Create and maintain physical units.
- In the new screen select the units you wish to show in the drop-down list and change the activation status to Released.
- Save and close.
Unit of Measure Missing, Survey Question type Quantity , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions