- ERROR: OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <(DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP) (HOST = <hostname>)(PORT = 1521)))(CONNECT_DATA = (SID=<SID>)))>failed: <ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied>. (BODI-1112172)
- Unable to logon to the Data Services Designer repository
- Test connection for Data Services repository in the CMC prompted the error:
- Logon to the Data Services Management Console and error shows unable to find Data Services repository
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- Oracle Database
SAP Data Services 4.2
Oracle password, data services repository, repository, CMC, designer, data services client, active, inactive, Data Services Management Console, admin console, oracle, ORA-01017, invalid username/password, logon denied, , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.