A Display Interval for Image Carousel is set up under Admin Center >> Career Site Builder. However, when a user checks the images in the image carousel in the RMK career site, it takes longer time to move from one image to another than this display interval. Sometimes, the images in the image carousel get stuck and do not transition to the next slide.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Select a page that uses Image Carousel or Text Image Carousel component.
- The image slides get stuck or they take a longer time to move to the next slide than set up in Display Interval.
This happens because the Auto Focus option is enabled under Manage Career Site Builder in the 'Image and Text Carousel' (or Image Carousel) component
The purpose of Auto Focus is to place focus on image carousel when the slides advance. Users will find when the display interval is set to greater than zero and auto focus is on, the focus will reposition the user to the active carousel regardless of their position on the page.
- On Career Site Builder, select Pages
- Select the page type, locale and brand
- Select Image and Text Carousel or Image Carousel component
- You will see that the Auto Focus option is enabled. Disable this option.
- Click on Publish
Image Carousel , Auto Focus , Image not updating , Image and Text Carousel , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem