After creation of a future Global Assignment the Pending future change button is not visible on Employment Information sections on Global Assignment profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
- Global Assignment
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee profile
- Take Action
- Add a future Global Assignment and save
- Go to Employee profile and select the Future Assignment employment
- Look at Employment section
- Pending future change button does not appear for Job Information and Organization Information
For Global Assignment employment the Pending future changes will display the end Global assignment record, then if the Pending Future changes is not appearing means that the End Global assignment record was not automatically created by system.
Before create a Global Assignment record make sure that the following information is configured:
- Go to Manage Data
- Search for Global Assignment Configuration
- Select Global Assignment Configuration
- And make sure the field "End Global assignments automatically" is set as "Yes"
Global Assignment, Pending future change, Future assignment, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GA , Global Assignment , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , Problem