The Search Jobs button is being cut when changing the locale to French or Spanish in RMK site.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.***
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- In RMK site, click on Language
- Select French or Spanish
- Text of the search jobs button in the search bar is cut.
The size text is causing the Search Jobs button to be increased.
There are two possible solutions, reduce the size of the text inside the Search Jobs button or change the text inside this button.
Steps to reduce the size text inside Search Jobs button:
- In Career Site Builder, click Appearance > Global
- Click on Site tab
- Reduce the text size on the Font Size button
Steps to change the text inside Search Jobs button:
- In Career Site Builder, click in Tools
- Click in Translations
- In Locale Filter field, select French or Spanish
- Search for WidgetKeywordSearchButton in Resource Key field
- Click on the text
- Insert the new text on Override Text field
- Click in Confirm
- Click on Save
2600159 - How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center
2913507 - Search bar width on search results page - Recruiting Marketing
french, search jobs button being cut off, csb, career site builder, search button hanging over edge, spanish , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem