Workflow triggered from creating a Job Classification is missing/not found in To Do tile of the approvers
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Job Classification via Manage Data.
2. Fill up neccessary fields.
3. Click on Save. Workflow pops up
4. Proxy as approver, workflow is missing.
5. Workflow is missing in Manage Workflow Request as well
onSave rule which sets Start Date for the job classification is configured on Job Classification object definition
Remove the onSave rule from the Job Classification object definition
Job Classification, workflow, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions