Learning Management System has been integrated with BizX/CDP, but employees cannot launch assigned Learning Items from the Development Plan. Only the 'Delete' Option is available.
Or there is no link appearing for adding learning items from LMS
*** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental ***
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development - Career Development Planning
- It may be that you have a field definition for "assignee", but have not added a reference ID for the Read and Write permissions in the Learning template.
- It may also be that the Learning Activity was attempted to by launched by a user proxying. A logged in user is the only user who can launch an activity from their Development Plan, it cannot be done by proxy.
If you have the definition:
<field-definition id="assignee" type="text" required="true"
Then you need to also add the following reference ID to the Read and Write permissions:
Once completed and you have uploaded the learning template, you should now see the option to launch the Learning Item:
Note for Partners:
- Make sure to follow all steps outlined in the CDP Admin Guide for both Learning and Development templates. Excluding mandatory fields or mislabeling fields can lead to issues with the link appearing.
- The link is not visible while you are proxied, ensure that you are testing as a directly logged in user.
- Please also make sure that the Development template is mapped to the learning template with the correct ID. Example:
Check Provisioning for the Learning template ID.
For further details on this, see the Career Development Planning Guide - Template Examples section.
CDP LMS integration no option , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem