- When viewing report in BI Launchpad get an error "The viewer could not process an event. Error in File xxx: The table could not be found.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]".
- Viewing the same report from client machine in Crystal Reports Designer refreshes the report without error.
- Observe the following error in CrystalReports Processing Server logs:
CrpeMgrPEGetHandleStringEx() out returns , buffer is [The table 'xxx' could not be found.
- Table prefix is correctly set up in Database Logon and table does exist in the Reporting database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.