- Checking in extension files is very long.
- This happens when a new extended attribute or collection is added to any metaclass, PD also detects a modification of the "Extended Metamodel Signature".
- The check in may take up to 50 minutes!
- When checking in an .xem file with no change to "Extended Metamodel Signature" (for example adding a simple Method), it completes successfully in a few seconds.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD)16.6
- SAP SQLAnywhere (SA)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
CR817712, CR#817712, 817712 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.