- A story uses currency conversion tables and company codes are linked to different local currencies.
- An organization is selected as input control for the table.
- The columns are made up of cross calculations (filtered to version, measure (local/default currency) and year).
- The cross calculations works fine once values have been entered: If organizations with different local currencies are selected in the input control it greys out the local currency cell and uses a diagonal dash to show that no values can be entered.
- But if there are no values entered it appears that the tool randomly selects a currency of the organizations selected and let's the user key in values.
- The expected behavior is that SAC also greys out this cell and makes it read only.
- Of course once several organizations using the same currency are selected the cell becomes editable.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.5
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0 ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, zero, aggregation, currency, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.