When exporting template the file has an extra column “name.referencing.Field” that needs to be deleted before importing.
- Instance with more than one language
- Referencing field of object translations set as “Read only”
Reproducing the Issue
- Import and Export Data.
- Download template Business Unit.
- When opening the excel file there is an extra column “name.referencingField”.
In the object definition of the object Translations the field “referencingField” is set as “Read only” or "Edit".
- Go to Configure Object definitions.
- Select object Translations .
- Make correction to set the field “referencingField” as “Not visible”.
- When exporting the template again the excel file is correct.
import and export data
incorrect column , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To