- The Job Relationships are not updating after having saved a rehire when done in the User Interface. Which means the position matrix sync is not being triggered.
- This causes the user to have the previous Matrix manager to be set, instead of the new Matrix manager.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Rehire employee into a new position that has a different HR Manager.
- See job relationships did not update after saving.
- This is an expected behaviour.
- When the job relationships are set in the UI, either manually or automatically like in the rehire (in this case the old job relationships are copied to the new employment), the position matrix sync is not triggered.
- Changes made in the UI cannot be overwritten.
- The following is written in the implementation guide:
"No sync takes place if the user is modifying the job relations on the user interface (UI)."
- Remove the old Matrix Manager from rehire wizard and leave it as Blank.
- The system will successfully sync the new Matrix Manager which is assigned to the position.
Position Matrix Relationships, success factors, synchronization, job information sync, sync, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions