The following Guided Answers Decision Tree will help you to resolve problems that you encounter with the SAP NetWeaver AS Java Transactions and Resource Handling.
The SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java, transactions and resource handling component is a system that manages the execution (and propagation to other clients or application servers) of the transactions, along with managing the usage of resources. This component enables the AS Java to work in a distributed environment to provide scalability and increased performance.
The following topics are covered in the decision tree:
- No connection to DataSource / Cannot create connection error
- Configured JDBC driver file location is incorrect in SAP NetWeaver Administrator
- AS Java has startup issues / high CPU usage due to Hashmap class (java.util.HashMap.put)
- NullPointerException when trying to access a DataSource alias
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
- Release Independent
Production ABAP R/3 ERP SRM CRM ERP PPM SEM APO XI PI PORTAL Test development QA Shell Console Administrator via Telnet protocol DBPool, DS, DataSource , KBA , BC-JAS-TRH , Transactions and Resource Handling , BC-JAS-PER-SQL , Relational Persistence: Open SQLJ, Open JDBC , XX-EOD-BC-JAS-TRH , Transactions and Resource Handling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.