You have created a Purchase Order and then follow up delivery document is created and finally supplier invoice have been created.
The rounding value(decimal place) is same in Purchase Order and delivery document but not in supplier invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase requests and Orders work center
- Select view Purchase Orders
- The net value in the Purchase Order is 100.09 USD(for reference)
- Now go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select View Invoices and Credit Memos
- Search for the respective invoice w.r.t the Purchase Order or corresponding delivery document.
- The net value in the supplier invoice shows 100.10 USD(for reference)
Note: The values(100.09 USD and 100.10 USD) are just for reference.
Since Purchase Order is initial document which does not have many complications, the calculation is fairly straight forward, which is quantity * net price.
Same is reflected in delivery document.
But, when it comes to Supplier Invoice, there could be many variations due to multiple deliveries or multiple partial invoicing.
Here's how we calculate Net amount in Supplier Invoice:
Net amount = (Invoiced Quantity) / (Ordered Quantity) * (Total Gross)
We always have to keep a track of amount and quantity that has been invoiced and that is remaining, using these criterion, system also proposes these when new Invoice is being created.
You can manually change the Net Amount on the supplier invoice and trigger calculate total amounts, and then post the invoice.
Supplier Invoice Net Value, Purchase Order, Inbound Delivery , KBA , net amount , decimal places , supplier invoice , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem