When the job requisition is sent to the Hold status, the system keeps counting the Age and time to fill even after checking the option "Exclude time spent in Hold Status" (check article 2156971) and the code 88888 is configured for the picklist (check article 2662475). The system does not recognize the status as a hold status.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Module;
- Select a job requisition;
- Change the status to Hold;
- Wait at least one day to check the Age and Time to fill of that job requisition got increased;
- When using MDF picklist, the 88888 number is configured for the value field, but the system does not recognize it.
- The option 'Exclude Time Spent in Hold Statuses' is not checked in Manage Recruiting Settings.
The option 'Exclude Time Spent in Hold Statuses' is not checked in Manage Recruiting Settings.
If this option is not checked in Admin Centre -> Manage Recruiting Settings, the system will continue to count the age of the requisition even if the requisition has been put on hold.
The Value of the status should be "99999" for closed status and "88888" for hold status.
- In Admin Center, open the Manage Data
- On the first section dropdown, search for Picklist and for the second section, search for Status (which will have the name of the Job Req Status optionID)
- Take Action and click to Make Correction.
- Go to the Closed status that you want to edit and click on details.
- In the value field, make the sure the value is set as "99999", without the comma if the status is a closed one or set as "88888" for a hold status.
- Save and try to close the Job Requisiton again.
- In case you see a field already has "99,999" set as the value, just to make sure the system is not misreading any data, please remove that field information, save the changes, get back to the same settings page and re-add the value as 99999, without the comma and save it again.
Note: In case you are not able to find the Value field in the aforementioned procedure, please check article 2662475 - Configuring Close and Hold Job Requisition status when using MDF Picklist - Recruiting Management.
If everything is already setup and you still notice that the requisition age is still counting, you can refresh the configuration by disabling the feature and enabled it once again. The age will may still count the following day but it is expected that on the second day going forward, it will retain the age current value.
2728327 - Job Requisitions are not getting closed after selecting a close status - Recruiting Management
2662475 - Configuring Close and Hold Job Requisition status when using MDF Picklist - Recruiting Management
2156971 - Age of Requisition calculating negative days
2578999 - Age (Days) column in the Job Requisition is not showing any data
Job requisition; hold status; 88888; legacy; mdf; migration; picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem