- Critical Positions are still visible in the Position Tile even though Permissions have not been given in RBP.
- Users with permission to view Critical Positions have access to Critical Positions outside their Target Populations set in RBP
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Succession
Reproducing the Issue
When a user has two permission roles;
- one granting access to the field positionCritcality for positions in a target population
- another has a field level override for positionCritcality set as “No Access” and a position target population set to all.
This will cause the user to have access to all Critical Positions in the Position Tile (against which user has view permission at object level):
- This configuration is not supported for the Position Tile and will only work in the Succession Org Chart and Position Card.
- Field Level restriction criteria is not supported across multiple Role Based Permissions in the Position Tile.
This is the current system behavior.
You can open an enhancement request to have this behavior changed in a future release. See References below for link to KBA
Critical Position, PositionCriticality, Position Tile, Succession , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-PTV , Position Tile View , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions