You see this error with incoming Invoices or Purchase orders in the Business communication monitoring view.
Where XXX is Unit of measure
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Application User Management work center
Go to Business Communication Monitoring
Show Business Messages with errors
Select the document with content error
Scroll down to Message details
Under Additional errors you can see this error
To view the XML select the content error and on top you have download payload button so click on it andsave it.
You have used a unit of measure that is visible in the XML of incoming message that is not defined in ByDesign system under business configuration activity called code list mapping.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Choose Overview
- Show all activities and search for Code List Mapping
- Select it and click on change immediately button
- Under Code list mapping definition select the Local data type name as MeasureUnitCode
- Scroll down to Code list mapping rule
- Click on Add row
- Choose map individual codes from value help
- Scroll down to Code list mapping
- Add the details for missing Unit of measure XXX, i.e enter External code as XXX and choose the corresponding Local code from Drop down.
- Click on Save
unit of measure missing, unit of measure mapping missing, Item Mapping of unit of measure not possible; missing mapping , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions