- When login into Replication Management Agent (RMA) as 'sa', sap_enable_replication hangs.
- Another condition is login into RMA as 'DR_admin', after sap_enable_replication was issued, SRS entered into hibernation mode and froze there with the following msg:
- rs_info_global_mutex Interrupted & retries.
- sap_status task reported the following msg:
PurgeReplicationServerQueue Failing Command Error Message Failed configuring Hibernation mode for Replication on host 'sapxxxxx.corp.com' for server 'PDS_PDB_R2'.
- RMA errorlog reported the following msg:
- SQL ERROR -- Message: 'RDB..rs_lastcommit not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).' SQLState: '42000' Remote Code: '208' Cause: ''.
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP305 and SP306
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
HADR; sap_enable_replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.