The syncing of attachments from the candidate profile to the application is not happening for multiattachmentselection fields created in both the profile and application templates.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a field of type "multiattachmentselection" in the candidate profile template.
- Configure another field in application template with the same field ID and label
- Create a profile and add a document in multiattachmentselection field.
- Apply to any requisition
- Document is not synced from the profile to the application
- If a candidate attaches the document to their profile, then they are the owner of the document.
- In order for the sync to successfully work, candidates must have write permission to the same multiattachmentselection fields in the default status of the application.
- If a Recruiter adds a document to the candidate profile, for example, via the 'Add Candidate' feature, then the recruiting user is the owner of the document.
- The Recruiter must have read / write permissions for the attachment field in both the candidate profile and the application for the sync to take place
File, upload, snapshot, multiattachment, XML, CPT, external, internal, sync, mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions