When you go to Flexibility Change Log screen, you notice there are no values inside Name column. This is observed only for some rows.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Click on Business Flexibility.
- Click on Flexibility Change Log.
- Select the query All Changes or the query My Change Log.
The Name column displays the name of the extension field(label for the extension field). The standard fields names are not displayed.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
business flexibility, flexibility change log. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem